November 30, 2005

The God Reviews...

People...I attempted a review of a film I had seen last week which can be found here.Yeah...A new blog. I'll be publishing film and book reviews on this as and when I keep watching/reading them.I couldnt get Amitabh Bachchan to launch my new blog 'cause he had to undergo an operation of the large intestine yesterday (I've been telling him not to hog all that junk food but he never listened to me.) And Salman (Rushdie) was out of town.Instead I had Chaman Lal do the honours for me.As for the review..I agree it is not very analytical but chill...Even Gods have scope for improvement.(If u guys are wondering why this ass needs two blogs when people are not able to tolerate one, well it is just God's way of testing your patience.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home