March 12, 2005

The Man Who Killed a Cockroach

Why am I Blogging?
An excerpt from a conversation with one of my friends.......

Sajid : Mere paas looks hai, charm hai, wit hai, brains hai, perception hai, reflexes hai, IQ hai aur........ Maa hai...tere paas kyaa hai?
Sajid ka Dost : Mere pass blog hai.....

Sajid ke aankhon me aansoo.....

And hence my dear friends I'm out here to seek that extra qualification to seek complete salvation......And by the way I heard pretty girls are falling for bloggers these days...Assuming facts , allow me to proceed.....

Who am I ?
'I am that I am'...Thus spake Sajid unto mankind....I heard quite a few historians have spent a career 'researching' on this phrase and have given different interpretations...I sympathize with all of them....For it is nothing but a certain creature belonging to the 'homo sapien' genus in the animal kingdom and going by the name 'Sajid Hussain'.

Who are my friends ?
I have quite a few friends.....Friends come with enemies and hence I got quite a few enemies too....My friends too, belong to the animal kingdom.......u know....caste,creed,race,genus aur sex ke baare me poochnaa galat hai....isliye kabhi poocha nahee.... Neways, If u think u r my friend,pass me ur url and I'll publish it on my space.

What do I do?
Interesting question.When I am not blogging I do quite a few things :-)..

First and foremost : I need to live to serve mankind....I need to feed myself in order to live..And in order to feed myself I need food...And none of the stores in my town give away food for free...And hence I need money...Money doesnt grow on trees....we need to earn it....And therefore my dear friends, I am working at a software firm in Hyderabad,in a way, serving a man and his kind..chain reaction u see ..roti, kapde aur cereal juices kaa bhaada nikal jaata hai......

Movies : When I am not blogging and not serving mankind, I watch movies...I have a pretty diverse taste sweeping all genres(Ah except one...I dont watch mallu dash movies)....I love flicks which rely on strong dialogue and non conventional screenplay....and thus I am in love with filmmakers like Tarantino and Kubrick.(Pretty girls....dun worry...Tarantino is just a passing cloud and Kubrick is dead) ...U should be seeing a list of my all time favourite movies in one of my posts in the near future....

Music : again very eclectic....all genres and all languages...In future, u'll be seeing comprehensive posts on my perspective on various artists and bands.

Reading : Personally barber shop magazines are my favourite.But I do manage to read some good fiction once in a while.And Rushdie's got an extra mouth to feed now...So I'm planning to buy all his books and encourage u too to buy them.

Sports : I cant lie...I play everything and am not really good at anything.. shud start playing tennis again...Sania Mirza u see................

What did I do?
I've been dwelling on this planet for the past 22 yrs,so the question arises how I've spent these years..Well more of that in my future posts.

Am I a bastard?
Apparently no.....I have two parents..........Both married.........To each other............

What is my lineage?
As mentioned above,I have two parents...They were a happy couple until the day I was born....Seemingly. they spent a fortune in raising me up and I guess by now u must be thinking-Poor things.... should have spent that dough on buying a buffalo and a few acres of farm instead...But as u know indian parents are unreasonably fond of their children and I guess they still have a ray of hope that one day I might be worth more than a buffalo and a few acres of land . I have a sister....who by the way isnt married....But I guess that is not going to help all the romeos out thr 'cause I know shes going to follow the Indian tradition and marry my Dads ugly decision.I have two grandfathers....................................

4 Comments:

Blogger Shankar Dada said...

abey saale..why r u wasting Google's space....dont pollute the minds of people with ur thoughts....DE Shaw me kaam nahi hai kya ....kaam kar bete...I'll b tracking ur blog regularly......may be one day I have to post abt the 'True Dijas Corleone'...tho treat kaha pe....posted by 'The man who saw u eating that cockroach'

10:27 AM  
Blogger Rev said...

Didnt you could kill a cockroach. As always,you exceed my expectations friend.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Rev said...

well- i have created one account at
http://whennaturecallsubettergo.blogspot.com/

1:49 PM  
Blogger SG said...

Damn Interesting.
Forcing me to come again:)

Lets see.

--Alpha0
geekheads.blogspot.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home