March 30, 2005

Canons to the right,Canons to the Left

I was living a blissful life...Until they came...Some of my soothsayer friends had prophesized their arrival..In case u are wondering what I'm talking abt, my senior team mates(meaning mini bosses) have shifted right next to me...Pretty jarring aint it?One day you are happily dozing off after an exotic luncheon at the office cafetaria (I'm being sarcastic abt the food here in case u morons didnt get it) ,refreshing cricinfo every five minutes for the updated cricket score,pinging IndiaTimes for latest gossip on all the filmstars and fiemstarnees etc., etc., and the next day you find yourself surrounded by two radars.One day you are the sole galee kaa goonda and the next day you have Jack and Jill next to you.Well, I guess from now on, I gotta be really swift in minimizing windows.Reminds me of one of my evil neighbours at school...He once threatened to report my name to the teacher for reading a novel in class.I was reading some Nancy Drew mystery and Nancy was supposed to be a hot chick.I got away by bribing him with a Samosa .And dont you dare laugh....Samosa was a luxury in those days...Dont know if I can bribe these chaps.Lemme see..Like they say, all good things come to an end,so do all bad things.I no longer have to suffer the perilious journey from my place to theirs.They shall be enlightening me on the subtleties and nuances of development right here :-).
Alls well that ends well...

1 Comments:

Blogger SG said...

Now, do you understand why I keep tofees and bubble gums in my pocket?
Trust me. It works.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home